10. Fly the copter – fabulously addictive game
9. Masturbate- if you are a particularly adventurous type you could get two rounds in.
8. Attempt a trendy yet very cool Haiku puzzle
7. Try to balance a fork on the tip of your index finger.
6. Figure out which way is north from where you sit.
5. If you are English, pop in the 2005 Ashes DVD and fastforward to the last over of the 2nd test.
4. If you are an Aussie – Sorry. Shit happens I guess.
3. If you are Indian – work on your effigies.
2. If you are a girl – Its OK, Simon Jones’ upper body is still in tact.
1. Whatever you do make sure you are back for the last 2.5 mins to possibly catch a cheerleader nippleslip.
Some of these arn’t actually ‘things’ you can do. We couldnt really come up with 10 things, so we do what any self respecting cricket blogger would do – we improvised.